Groups

Recommend juicing tips

Just got myself a juicing machine because i don't think i eat enough fruit and so far loving it .doing apple and carrot what else are people juicing ...

11 Comments

Beetroot is very good for you, also celery, pineapple and ginger.

dexamethasone

fugefa

dexamethasone

​hahahhahahaha X)

I have used bananas, celery, beetroot, carrots, spinach, ginger, unsalted nuts in a variety of combinations!!! Experiment!!

My tip: don't use a juicer. There is a reason that nature puts fibre with the juice.

try mango strawberries. ..Oranges pineapple kiwi or banana mango apple peaches grapes etc ..there's a lot of different varieties out there...experiment and write down what u liked n didn't like...everyone has different tastes as I myself hate smoothies but like juice and milkshakes

my top tip.. dont have too much fruit. its lovely to follow the beautiful recipes and glossy pics in the book and they will be tasty, but so are chips! have 2/3 veg to 1/3 fruit is my advice. a couple of good fistfulls of aldi spinach with some mango and or pineapple and topped up with water until desired consistency. its nice, not beautiful, but i drink it daily :-) kale is ok too, but spinach blends better. but thats just my opinion ofc. peanut butter, coconut milk, mango juice etc.. frozen punnets of fruit from aldi are good and handy.

oh i almost forgot the most important ingredient... ice! use about 4-6 cubes of ice for a nice thick and fluffy consistency.

FTOdude170

my top tip.. dont have too much fruit. its lovely to follow the beautiful … my top tip.. dont have too much fruit. its lovely to follow the beautiful recipes and glossy pics in the book and they will be tasty, but so are chips! have 2/3 veg to 1/3 fruit is my advice. a couple of good fistfulls of aldi spinach with some mango and or pineapple and topped up with water until desired consistency. its nice, not beautiful, but i drink it daily :-) kale is ok too, but spinach blends better. but thats just my opinion ofc. peanut butter, coconut milk, mango juice etc.. frozen punnets of fruit from aldi are good and handy.oh i almost forgot the most important ingredient... ice! use about 4-6 cubes of ice for a nice thick and fluffy consistency.

I too have been eying up the frozen fruit they do think I will try some sometime

don't drink too much fruit juice because it contain a lot of natural sugar.
    it will make people fat.

Good tip...if you use greens top it off with a banana as the banana taste is generally stronger and makes everything taste of banana.

Fruit is high in sugar (be it natural), so use it sparingly. Concentrate on veg juice with a splash of fruit.
    Experiment and google it, plenty of recipes about. Also a few apps around too.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2026
      2. BT sport on sky boxes49
      3. Does anybody have a spare now tv entertainment pass please?47
      4. Lidl Memory Foam Mattress1216

See more discussions