Groups

Recommend me

Hey,

Could anyone recommend me a cheap cigar humidor? I am new these, and don't want to spend a lot of money on my first one. I want one which could store around 10-15 cigars.

All help is appreciated!

Thanks!

4 Comments

if you are buying expensive cigars then you'd do well to invest in a good quality humidor to ensure the cigars are kept in the best of conditions it may cost a bit more but rather pay a little extra to keep my cigars in good condition that buying a cheap humidor and wasting more money when the cigars get wasted :-(

Original Poster

Yeh that's true, which humidor would you recommend for a newbie?

I've smoked a few cigars in my time, but i did not know it was best to keep them in a humidor for them to age.

dave12345;5424516

Yeh that's true, which humidor would you recommend for a newbie?I've … Yeh that's true, which humidor would you recommend for a newbie?I've smoked a few cigars in my time, but i did not know it was best to keep them in a humidor for them to age.

]http//ww…om/

Have a look there, it may be useful for what you're looking for :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Apples new update46
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!543730
      3. word association Game73844439
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767112

See more discussions