Groups
    EXPIRED

Recommend me a 37inch TV

Ive recently bought an Lg 37" lh3000. after being unimpressed with the generic fault on the set, ive managed to get a refund.

Im looking for a full 1080p set and my budget is around £650,

has anyone got any good suggestions or recently made a buy they are happy with ?

8 Comments

Try ebuyer, I recall seeing a 37" for £219 but not sure about anything else, worth a look though

Original Poster

thanks

anyone else ?

sorry, off topic.
    What was the fault? We've just bought an LG42" LH3000, is the fault across all sets in the range?
    Thanks

Costco has got a 37inch panasonic LCD £519.99....deal on till .....11.10.09...5 year warenty.......tx-l37u10b........lovley telly

Original Poster

well I think the fault is generic, (its certainly been on every LH3000 set ive come across.

The fault (when listening at a low level) theres like a crackling/hiss behind the sound. its quite prominent and a large number of owners are reporting hearing it.

Thanks for that, I will have to see if ours is faulty.

Original Poster

let me know if you can hear it, you are probably best popping a news channel on , (something with lots of talking) its easier to hear the closer you are to the set

Sony Bravia KDL-37V5500E
    £603 delivered Electrical 123.com
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2240
      2. word association Game74044562
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767409
      4. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1717

See more discussions