EXPIRED

Recommend me a DS lite game!

I have Scrabble and Brain training and enjoy them. I just sold Nintendogs.....I have 4 cats, a puppy and 2 children living at home so not really my thing!

23 Comments

take the dog for a walk instead - much more fun!

if scrabble and brain training are your thing try tetris ds, very good game and still as addictive as ever

New super mario brothers, Mario Kart, Assassins creed, 42 all time classics, Monke Ball, Tetris

I would recommend investing in a R4 adaptor and 2gb sd card.
The game possibilities will then be endless

Original Poster

scrumpypaul;3993169

take the dog for a walk instead - much more fun!

Not at 11o clock at night it's not :roll:

Original Poster

MIDGETMAN;3993268

I would recommend investing in a R4 adaptor and 2gb sd card.The game … I would recommend investing in a R4 adaptor and 2gb sd card.The game possibilities will then be endless

How does that work please?

Professor Layton & the Curious Village.

Original Poster

bfjem;3993191

if scrabble and brain training are your thing try tetris ds, very good … if scrabble and brain training are your thing try tetris ds, very good game and still as addictive as ever

For R4 info go to [url]www.disqworld.com[/url] and hit the ds forum will have all you need in there

Original Poster

Abvance;3993405

Ooh that sounds inetresting! I'l have a look at it.

Banned

you buy a miscro sd card and download games onto it then pop the micro sd card into an R4, dsst, acekard, etc,etc and there you have a card that will holds lots of games

Abvance;3993405

+1

Hi I like Scrabble and Brain training too.

But I like Brain Challenge more than brain training.

I also like Mahjong (eu) and Sudoku (but not as much because it's all the same just easier or harder)

Abvance;3993405

+2

*THE* best game i've played on the system

Moofin;3993555

+2

+3

Abvance;3993405

I agree with this, and am also enjoying SimCity Creator at the moment, is keeping me occupied for long periods at a time. Its not one I would have chosen myself, got it as a christmas present and thought I would give it a go, 90 minutes later I decided maybe I was wrong about it! Played it again today

Actually been playing it more than Professor Layton & the Curious Village, which I asked for and also thought was good

Original Poster

Right, now I want Professor Layton & the Curious Village!

scabbers;3994012

Right, now I want Professor Layton & the Curious Village!

I got mine for xmas and completed the missions and all i need to find is two more puzzles. It is so addictive.

I'm glad you like my choice, waiting on the two sequels.

Original Poster

Abvance;3994481

I'm glad you like my choice, waiting on the two sequels.

Don't suppose you want to sell yours do you?

scabbers;3994572

Don't suppose you want to sell yours do you?

I have a DSTT, it's like the R4.

sassie;3993423

you buy a miscro sd card and download games onto it then pop the micro sd … you buy a miscro sd card and download games onto it then pop the micro sd card into an R4, dsst, acekard, etc,etc and there you have a card that will holds lots of games

just thought i'd point out that this isn't legal:)

professor layton definitely sounds up your street, similar taste to me :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635
    2. What is there free to do in your town?25
    3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …278965
    4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020

See more discussions