Groups

Recommend me a good mobile with QWERTY for less than £200

Help please.

I am looking to get a pay as you go mobile phone with a QWERTY key pad. Can anyone recommend one for no more than £200. It doesn't matter what network as I can get it unlocked later.

Thanks

Mark

5 Comments

When you say QWERTY do you mean a phone like a Blackberry or something with the QWERTY on-screen? If on-screen I can recommend the LG Optimus. Recently I downgraded from the HTC Desire to the LG Optimus and love it!! It has a QWERTY keyboard once you flip it on it's side and has a good response when you touch the screen.

But, you also have the Android OS, which opens the door to thousands of Free Apps and all for £99 (plus £10 sim) Unlocked from e2save LINKY.

The thing I liked about the LG over the HTC is it's more pocket size too.

nokia 5800 or 5230

Original Poster

stefor

When you say QWERTY do you mean a phone like a Blackberry or something … When you say QWERTY do you mean a phone like a Blackberry or something with the QWERTY on-screen? If on-screen I can recommend the LG Optimus. Recently I downgraded from the HTC Desire to the LG Optimus and love it!! It has a QWERTY keyboard once you flip it on it's side and has a good response when you touch the screen. But, you also have the Android OS, which opens the door to thousands of Free Apps and all for £99 (plus £10 sim) Unlocked from e2save LINKY.The thing I liked about the LG over the HTC is it's more pocket size too.

Thanks stefor.

I think I would prefer an on screen QWERTY as I had an N97 for a few days and hated the the separate keypad. I like the look of the Optimus as it is also Android which I meant to put in my original post.

Original Poster

sr5

nokia 5800 or 5230

Thanks SR5

I am note too sure about getting a Nokia as the Symbian operating system is old hat compared to Android.

QWERTY key pad then BB 9300 on o2 for £200.

Touchscreen phone with QWERTY keyboard then an Android device....

Wildfire, Galaxy Portal, The LG mentioned, or second hand devices Hero etc...

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226
      2. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      4. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043

See more discussions