Groups

Recommend me a good screen protector for htc

Just a screen protector, have looked at a brand called phonedevil but they dont do htc's, anyone know of any others? Have used zagg previously and don't really like them as they leave a bubbly texture after applying.

10 Comments

Original Poster

Around a fiver!

why bother? i bought some for my hd2 but ended up not putting them on - had it 8 months now, absolutely pristine, glass is extremely strong. i prefer having the full tactile experience rather than one hampered by an extra layer.

zagg but they are expensive and dust sticks to it
    or
    Stealth Guard, i only paid delivery for this during their promotion but haven't used it yet but have read good reviews before buying

ebay.

for £1 you can get atleast two...

Martin Fields I've bought for mine and they're quite good so far,no bubbling and you cant notice it.£11 odd on amazon for 2 though,which is a bit steep but worth it IMO.

brought some on ebay cheap and they dont bubble but in the sun i cant hardly see the screen is this normal or would this be the screen gaurd if i had a more expensive one would it stop this problem??

The cheap ones only bubble if you put them on wrong use a credit card to help apply it

Best Skins Ever

Enter "FB33677" for 15% off
    your order. Good now through Sunday, Oct 3rd.

Just got myself a HTC Desire.
    Someone on AVF pointed this out on Amazon, amazon.co.uk/DES…9GA at that price its worth a punt. (_;)

shamus1975

brought some on ebay cheap and they dont bubble but in the sun i cant … brought some on ebay cheap and they dont bubble but in the sun i cant hardly see the screen is this normal or would this be the screen gaurd if i had a more expensive one would it stop this problem??

Have you got auto focus on??
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      4. Apples new update610

See more discussions