Groups

Recommend me a holiday destination !

Looking for a nice place to go in August, me and a mate.

*Details to consider*

24 Year's old
    Hot
    Beach/Beach's
    Decent night life ( Nothing like ibiza!, somewhere lively but not full of ned's, lol)
    Cheapish
    Activities to do during the day - Jet ski , Go karting and any kind of theme park/water park related thing's. I will consider anything really !

So to sum it up, hot with a beach, town for shopping, fun night life (not night club central, not really a raver.) and fun things to do during the day.

Cheap food/drink a bonus!

Portugal/Greece/Spain all work for me.

29 Comments

Benidorm

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;5436947

Benidorm

That not a fair bit lively at night?

Well not Ibiza nightclub standard, but certainly will keep you happy. Or are you wanting a very quiet resort? Personally i'm a bit like you, but i get bored in the quieter places.

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;5437125

Well not Ibiza nightclub standard, but certainly will keep you happy. Or … Well not Ibiza nightclub standard, but certainly will keep you happy. Or are you wanting a very quiet resort? Personally i'm a bit like you, but i get bored in the quieter places.

Semi quiet. I enjoy hitting the clubs now and again, but i dont want them in my face ibiza style.

So any kind of night life not full of people getting totally smashed on vodka!

I think you mean San Antonio, not Ibiza as Ibiza has lots of very nice towns and even San antonio Bay is quiet if you go far enough down the beach.

Original Poster

wendyak;5437322

I think you mean San Antonio, not Ibiza as Ibiza has lots of very nice … I think you mean San Antonio, not Ibiza as Ibiza has lots of very nice towns and even San antonio Bay is quiet if you go far enough down the beach.

Whoop's.

Phaphos, Cyprus all the niteclub/all night bars are all situated in one street and if you fancy a quiet night you can go down the harbour

Dominican Republic!!

Original Poster

bailey2k4;5437398

Dominican Republic!!

Not looking to spend big buck's!. Already spent big this year, lol.

Marmaris or Bodrum in Turkey, although I'd go for Marmaris as Bodrum is where the 18-30 hols are. :thumbsup:

Torquay!!!!!

Or if you don't fancy that, Rhodes.

Salou! Pacha close by but good wee pubs and clubs in town.

Malia!! Staying in Stalios, Stalios is the nice family area has it's own calm strip with nice pubs and beach, then 10minutes down the road is where the real fun is, nightclubs and another beach, big strip of plenty of clubs.

Went in 2007 had a blast of a time, very cheap drinks at that point, Euro is pants now, club hopping etc.

Malia becoming a common place now so scene might have changed.

I wouldn't go to Benidorm, Salou or Malia.

gforce85;5437976

Salou! Pacha close by but good wee pubs and clubs in town.

Yeah I was gona say salou aswell. Has portaventura theme park + water park about a mile out, an even better water park about 10 miles away, some decent pubs and clubs, go-karting maybe 5 miles away? and good beaches. Has that ticked most of the boxes lol. Seriously though you should have a think about salou :thumbsup:

Haha The JFK you crack me up...... :roll:

[COLOR="Purple"]Turkey is great[/COLOR]

JO-JO;5438738

:?

cyprus has

go karting
    water parks
    nite life if you want it
    great resturants
    jet ski's
    fab beaches

JO-JO;5438738

The JFK;5438760

:?

+1

jaybizzle;5437195

Semi quiet. I enjoy hitting the clubs now and again, but i dont want them … Semi quiet. I enjoy hitting the clubs now and again, but i dont want them in my face ibiza style.So any kind of night life not full of people getting totally smashed on vodka!

was gonna suggest Ayai napa thts where im going but i will be subbing the vodka vor Jagerbombs repeatedly

lots to do though in other areas of cyprus and the clubs will b there if you want them

If you want any advice on 5* hotels feel free to ask.

The JFK;5439004

If you want any advice on 5* hotels feel free to ask.

someone else

Banned

whatever you do dont go to Ayai napa there all vodka swilling tacky dressers who go there -- eugh

I have actually stayed in many 5* hotels.

Not go on holiday > Stay somewhere cheap

ilovepink;5438828

cyprus hasgo kartingwater parksnite life if you want itgreat … cyprus hasgo kartingwater parksnite life if you want itgreat resturantsjet ski'sfab beaches

Better to go to Limassol instead of Paphos, easier to get away from the tourists!

Banned

sassie;5439042

whatever you do dont go to Ayai napa there all vodka swilling tacky … whatever you do dont go to Ayai napa there all vodka swilling tacky dressers who go there -- eugh

+1

and avoid malia in crete. its a dump full of chavs! The beach is unreal. People packed together like sardines with a thousand stereos on full blast competing with each other.

hersonissos is much better.

Olu Deniz in Turkey matches everyone of your needs!

vinylandtrinkets;5437145

Id say Orlando if you want to travel further, excellent theme parks, … Id say Orlando if you want to travel further, excellent theme parks, outstanding nightlife, water parks, brilliant shopping even now cos the dollar is getting better to the pound, if you want to travel to the beaches there daytona, clear water, sanabel island, st petes, naples and loads of others. Key west is lovely with lots to do in the day and amazing nightlife

Key West is a pretty wierd, but cool place... Just came back from Islomorada which is 80 miles up the Key's from there..... The place has everything!!

Salou
    nice beaches and good All Inclusive deals
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4292001
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…25107
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764665
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals31413

See more discussions