Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Recommend me a microwave

Posted 21st Mar
Anyone bought one lately and found a good deal
Must be a decent brand and preferably stainless steel unless it’s real cheap and I might buy it as a stop gap
Been looking on amazon and John Lewis and curry’s
Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

4 Comments
What’s your budget? I bought a De’Longhi 800W stainless steel from Argos in the last week or so- £59.99
Picked up a stop-gap Wilko own-brand microwave for about £50 last year to tide me over while renting. If you only need the basic functionality it’s actually really good. I’ve owned a Panasonic previously and now have a built in AEG and I’d say it was as good as either of those. If you’d prefer a brand, I’d recommend a Panasonic.
Edited by: "MondayMonday" 21st Mar
I know it's a bit of an odd comment and some will say it's common sense but whatever one you get make sure you leave the door open after cooking or wipe the inside down. The steam condensates and rusts out the inside if you shut the door immediately.

Since finding this out I've been able to make mine last years.

Some industrial ones are stainless but most are just coated.
ajholmes9321/03/2020 18:18

What’s your budget? I bought a De’Longhi 800W stainless steel from Argos in …What’s your budget? I bought a De’Longhi 800W stainless steel from Argos in the last week or so- £59.99

Budget is £40 up to £145
Seen a nice Panasonic at £145 in Argos but it was Norma l price and I can’t find it cheaper
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants