Groups
    EXPIRED

Recommend me a phone and contract

Hi guys,

I currently have a k750i on an o2 Simplicity contract and as much as the phone's served me well over the years I think it's time to move on.

I'd like a phone with decent video recording capabilities and email access. I'm completely open to offers, I haven't ruled anything out.

My plan was to wait until the summer and see what the new iPhone is like, or if I can't wait that long wait until the Google Nexus is launched. I quite like the idea of an Android phone because most things I do nowadays revolve around Google.

I've just been reading up on the Sony w995, the Blackberry 9700, the Nokia E72 and N86 and I think I'm dizzy. And then just when I think I've found the right phone the phone company puts me off (o2 want to charge £1 a day for internet access?)

Help!

4 Comments

Banned

Moved to deal requests.

If your out of contract then just ask o2 to move you to simplicity 30 days 600min 1200text unlimited web which costs £20 a month.
    As for phone you want one that wont cost too much and you will get a good price back for in a few months. Take a look at the Nokia 5230 (cut down 5800) that can be had for £99 (go to carphone warehouse and ask for an unlocked one). You probably get back £70 on ebay in 4-6 months time when you want to upgrade.

i got an iphone an o2 simplis 11.60 a month 800 minutes 1600 text unlimited internet, and proper is unlimited used like 5gb within my first month lol

Martyn334;7945155

i got an iphone an o2 simplis 11.60 a month 800 minutes 1600 text … i got an iphone an o2 simplis 11.60 a month 800 minutes 1600 text unlimited internet, and proper is unlimited used like 5gb within my first month lol

Wow thats a fantastic deal tell me more. I'm interested as to how you got that?:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?915
      2. Back to European satellite tv32
      3. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…11
      4. Cheapest way to call landline, UK to Ireland78

See more discussions