Groups

Recommend me a Phone please =)

Im starting to get bored of my iPhone 3gs, i have just come out of the contract and am now on a 30 day rolling one. Dont get me wrong i love it but i want some thing to new play with. I did think about getting the iPhone 4 but really its essentially the same phone with a few tweaks so i have ruled that one out. I also dont like blackberrys. The primary uses of the phone are internet browsing (very important as i spend hours a day on it) and to play music (i understand im not going to find anything as slick as the ipod type setup). Oh and texting is important as i text loads, my last bill was over 1000 text messages. Having the ability to download apps is something which i like. Other that that nothing is really essential. I dont have a budget i willing to spend whatever i do want it to last at least a year though.

What would you guys recommend? Is it worth waiting for some more to be released which are already in the pipe line?

4 Comments

Blackberry torch or the new bold 9780?

I also dont like blackberrys.as qouted by op

HTC Desire HD?

Iphone 4
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…11
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764187
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?88
      4. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831126

See more discussions