Groups

Recommend me a protective shield for a iPhone 3GS

Banned
    Hi, i just ordered a iPhone 3GS, but i dont want the screen to scratched, so which invisible shield do u guys recommend? I heard they make the feel of the touch screen different and not as good as if it wasnt there, is this true?

Also i might get a skin, are the GelaSkin a good make to use?

Thanks

18 Comments

I asked the same question and i was advised to order the zagg i have done that im just waiting for it to be delivered.

Supermod

It would be good if people can post links here too.

zagg offers a lifetime guarantee.

]BestSkinsEver only half the price of Zaggs and are better imo.

Original Poster Banned

mfc1986;6284051

]BestSkinsEver only half the price of Zaggs and are better imo.

does this make the touch screen feel different?

What about the zaggs, do they make the touch screen feel different?

I got one of those hard plastic cases and its pretty good, dropped it a couple of times and has probably saved it from breaking.

fredhanz76;6284534

does this make the touch screen feel different?What about the zaggs, do … does this make the touch screen feel different?What about the zaggs, do they make the touch screen feel different?

No, you won't really notice it's on.

Original Poster Banned

zaggs have quite bad reviews, should i go for bestkinsever?

Incipio do a nice case and comes with 2 screen protectors.

Original Poster Banned

Out of invisible shields, should i go for zaggs or bestskinsever?????

I bought a Exspect screen protector for my 3GS.

Thought it may be a good idea to get a ]mirrored one... unfortunately in bright sunlight you cannot see anything on the screen at all. I am forever trying to find some shade just to dial a number, or whatever.

I'm also less than impressed with the iPhone, but that's another story...

BFN,

fp.

EDIT:
    I also use this carrying case: [ shop.o2.co.uk/acc…ere ]
    and this external case protection: [ shop.o2.co.uk/acc…ase ]

The Hardskin case fits inside the Marware CEO Premiere case & makes a very snug fit.

BFN,

fp.

Original Poster Banned

im gonna get a case like this, its on ebay for £3, will i have any problems?
    http://www.elcell.co.uk/ebayimages/2009/iphone/protectivecases/IPH3G-LC-FLIP-BLACK-1.jpg

And for the invisible shield i have no idea, i think i might go for zagg cause of how many people are recommending it.

I've always hated covers and cases. 12 months on with an iphone 3g I regret it...........

jtx;6294981

I've always hated covers and cases. 12 months on with an iphone 3g I … I've always hated covers and cases. 12 months on with an iphone 3g I regret it...........

You regret hating covers & cases, or you regret buying an iPhone?

BFN,

fp.

fredhanz76;6290649

im gonna get a case like this, its on ebay for £3, will i have any … im gonna get a case like this, its on ebay for £3, will i have any problems? ...

It doesn't look like it has any protection for the sides of the handset.

It may get wet, for example, depending on where you carry it.

BFN,

fp.

Original Poster Banned

it will be in my pocket, but all other phones i have get scratched up in my pocket, so thats why i have to have a case with this one.

Supermod

fanpages;6295964

It doesn't look like it has any protection for the sides of the … It doesn't look like it has any protection for the sides of the handset.It may get wet, for example, depending on where you carry it.BFN,fp.

As soon as you drop it it will scratch the sides and chip the corners. I would opt for an all round coverage case.

I would personally opt for insurance + a front/back scratch proof cover.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      4. Apples new update610

See more discussions