Groups

Recommend me a restaurant in London's west end

As in the title can anyone recommend me a good restaurant in the West End (not a seafood restaurant)

Budget of £25pp

Thanks in advance

6 Comments

If you like a chinese...goto Chinatown!

not a restaurant as such but henry's in covent garden is nice ]http//ww…uk/

This should keep you busy ]CLICK HERE. Lots of ideas ]HERE too to keep to your budget. Your food preference would help guys further too!

Leicester Square/Picadilly Circus is next to most fast food, ice cream parlours, delis, Chinatown,Soho, films theatres and eateries. Take your pick and use the above to get a hotukdeal....!

meraip;8746867

This should keep you busy ]CLICK HERE. Lots of ideas ]HERE too to keep … This should keep you busy ]CLICK HERE. Lots of ideas ]HERE too to keep to your budget. Your food preference would help guys further too!

^^^ thats really helpful btw :thumbsup:

We always stay in the Strand Palace Hotel when we are in London as its bang in middle of theatreland - but there is a brilliant small restaurant just round corner which does a set menu and always £20 a head for a 3 course - cant remember name though!!!

enjoy yourself!

check out fire and stone on covent garden

i always use these guys:

toptable.com/en-…l=1

lots of 50% off, under £25 deals and other special offers as well as plenty of customer reviews.

book online. no cancelation fee.

Here's the offers link

toptable.com/en-…uEw
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226
      2. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      4. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043

See more discussions