Recommend me a wireless keyboard/trackpad combo

Found 4th Aug
I've used a Logitech K400/K400r and the Microsoft All-in-one media keyboard, but both of them suffer from continuous jumping around of the cursor when using the trackpad even when relatively close to the usb receiver. Same issues over the years and with different pc's running windows 7/8/10. Need something to use with Windows 10 and it will be the only user input device for watching movies etc.
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
Before you buy another keyboard, consider using a short USB extension cable for the existing keyboards' dongle. Even an extension as little as 10cm can have a positive effect. Probably 99p ex-UK via the bay. Then if that gives no improvement...
34604185-lYdn0.jpg
You n3ed this in your life
kester7621 m ago

[Image] You n3ed this in your life

Remember something like that on GamesMaster, but they never seemed to do very well with it
MIDURIX4 m ago

Remember something like that on GamesMaster, but they never seemed to do …Remember something like that on GamesMaster, but they never seemed to do very well with it

Awesome for foot control though
kester763 h, 31 m ago

[Image] You n3ed this in your life

Is that wireless?
rev66 h, 11 m ago

Is that wireless?

Um, yes. That cable is only for cosmetic reasons
kester765 h, 13 m ago

Um, yes. That cable is only for cosmetic reasons

It could be to charge it
rev61 h, 2 m ago

It could be to charge it

Continuous charge mode most likely
I can see it being one of those keyboards that are a pain at 1st but you get used to it, sell it and end up buying another because you miss it
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants