Groups

Recommend me a xb1 headset (preferably wireless)

Have an xb1 s on pre order and looking for a headset to go with it

Preferably would want one thats wireless, and one I can use for my PC as well when need be

I've looked so far at the astro a40TRs and the standard a40 for xb1, but most likely to go for the TR version if it was only a choice between them two as for the money I'd rather tick off the wireless and PC usage from the list and spend a little extra for it

Are their any I should be looking at other than these? Max budget of £200

Let me know what you use

7 Comments

Banned

I got the hyperX cloud 2 a couple of days ago and it is amazing. it's only £60 aswell

Original Poster

futwebapp2114

I got the hyperX cloud 2 a couple of days ago and it is amazing. it's … I got the hyperX cloud 2 a couple of days ago and it is amazing. it's only £60 aswell

Thanks just had a look at these. I'd imagine you need to plug in the USB to get the 7.1 ss?

Banned

chantelle310

Thanks just had a look at these. I'd imagine you need to plug in the USB … Thanks just had a look at these. I'd imagine you need to plug in the USB to get the 7.1 ss?

​Yes, you can't use the 7.1 surround sound on the Xbox one but this is still an amazing headset for the price.

I have the Astro A50s for my XB1 - you won't be disappointed with them.

Original Poster

futwebapp2114

​Yes, you can't use the 7.1 surround sound on the Xbox one but this is s … ​Yes, you can't use the 7.1 surround sound on the Xbox one but this is still an amazing headset for the price.

I do like the price. I didn't want to HAVE to use the USB so that's fine too. Are the ear cups soft?

Original Poster

redbutcher

I have the Astro A50s for my XB1 - you won't be disappointed with them.

Do they work wirelessly?

chantelle310

Do they work wirelessly?

Only cable is for chat cable from headphones to controller.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Nightmare with BT over Broadband11
      2. Monitor for console gaming reccomendations11
      3. Biscuit addiction815
      4. Can anyone share their Sky Go with me for £7.50 a month?89

See more discussions