recommend me Laser printer photo paper

5 replies
Found 20th Sep 2009
i have just got a magicolor 1690MF laser printer and need some photo paper can anyone reccomend a quality photo paper

5 Comments

Are you sure you can use photo paper?

See the manual for the printer here

kmbs.konicaminolta.us/pro…pdf

It says

"Use plain paper that is - Suitable for plain paper printers and copiers, such as standard or recycled office paper.

"DO NOT use media that is - Designed specifically for inkjet printers (such as superfine paper, glossy film, and postcards)

I believe there are some but the very careful the fuser will melt the plastic surface and screw your printer

Tillboy;6342346

I believe there are some but the very careful the fuser will melt the … I believe there are some but the very careful the fuser will melt the plastic surface and screw your printer

Strange , got a xerox 6125_vn laser and didn't know about this, it has been running photo glossy no probs, bizarrre.

esq3585;6343880

Strange , got a xerox 6125_vn laser and didn't know about this, it has … Strange , got a xerox 6125_vn laser and didn't know about this, it has been running photo glossy no probs, bizarrre.

Either using laser photo paper or been very lucky, In the past I've replaced loads (well 3 or 4) fuser units because of either melted photo paper or melted OHP sheets
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition71781
    2. Win Google Pixel 2 or a Google Pixel 2 XL11
    3. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…66
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines54

See more discussions