Recommend me some xbox stuff please

13 replies
Found 15th Nov 2008
I'm toying with the idea of flogging my 360 cos its not getting much use. I only ever play Call Of Duty 4 and that's not too often.
The only other games I have are Forza 2, PGR 3 and PES 6 along with Oddworld Munch's Oddysee.
I enjoy COD 4 even though I'm not too good at it and also enjoy puxxle type games like Oddworld and Tomb Raider. I complete the Tomb Raider Legend game on PSP but its exactly the same on 360 isnt it?
I guess I'm looking for similar games to them.
So what can you recommend to me?
Otherwise I think I'll just sell it

13 Comments

orange box

Give tomb raider anniversary a try, call of duty 2, halo 3 and rainbow 6 vega a shot if none of them get you into it sell the xbox 360 and take up golf :-)

COD 5 and Fallout 3 all the way
Dead Rising, Mass Effect and The Orange Box are pretty good too

Original Poster

GAZUK;3473326

orange box

looks a bit geeky to me

Lawlost;3473336

Give tomb raider anniversary a try, call of duty 2, halo 3 and rainbow 6 … Give tomb raider anniversary a try, call of duty 2, halo 3 and rainbow 6 vega a shot if none of them get you into it sell the xbox 360 and take up golf :-)

i read that anniversary was pants thats why i left it alone. had cod 2 and 3, prefer cod 4 to halo n rainbow. **** at golf. knitting maybe?

woody90;3473338

COD 5 and Fallout 3 all the wayDead Rising, Mass Effect and The Orange … COD 5 and Fallout 3 all the wayDead Rising, Mass Effect and The Orange Box are pretty good too

dead rising does look good but also looks like it could get boring and repetitive
I only buy cheap games lol

If you like Sci-fi meets RPG then Mass Effect will be up your street. Can probably pick it up on the cheap now too.

If you are a real RPG fan, then Oblivion will make you forget what day it is you'll be so hooked.

Try the arcade games if its hooked upto Live. Some really addictive ones on there.

get knitting then and make some money sellin the stuff on fleeby

Original Poster

Think I will flog it buy a couple of jigsaws........

you can make some good stuff with a jigsaw....

You can't have missed the CoD5 for £27 at Asda?

Original Poster

GAZUK;3473606

you can make some good stuff with a jigsaw....

yeah like erm jigsaws

Abvance;3473637

You can't have missed the CoD5 for £27 at Asda?

not bothered about it really, wasnt mad keen on the beta

GAZUK;3473326

orange box

+100. Get it, you deffo won't regret it.

Assassin's Creed is great, as well as Gears of War 2. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

think im just gonna flog it grex
had assassins creed and wasnt impressed. beautiful graphics though. bought gears of war 1 last week and didnt like it........

Tomb raider anniversary got good reviews 9/10 on Eurogamer eurogamer.net/art…827 but maybe videogames just aren't your thing?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition74833
    2. Win free gin for a year99
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines65
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk33

See more discussions