Recommend me xbox 360 games with good storylines and cutscenes.

23 replies
23 Comments

Batman Arkham Asylum

Original Poster

I dunno, Batman doesn't quite sound too appealing to me. Games like Mass Effect more likely?

Mass Effect 2, Red Dead, Alan Wake

Fable 2

Hmm of the top of my head COD 4, Bioshock, Halo and Halflife, then again I'm a huge FPS fan so I'm slightly biased, Prince of Persia was also pretty good
Quick google search

Edit: Assassins Creed 1 was awesome now I think of it
Edited by: "SecondNature08" 28th Aug 2010

AC2

Original Poster

richx45

Mass Effect 2, Red Dead, Alan Wake

Alan wake seems interesting, thanks.

Original Poster

Ungreat

Fable 2

From all the reviews I've read, it seems like a you either hate it or love it. What did you think of it?

Original Poster

SecondNature08

Hmm of the top of my head COD 4, Bioshock, Halo and Halflife, then again … Hmm of the top of my head COD 4, Bioshock, Halo and Halflife, then again I'm a huge FPS fan so I'm slightly biased, Prince of Persia was also pretty goodQuick google search

COD 4 has cutscenes and a storyline? I must be used to shooter games just being shooter games, nothing deeper. I've yet to figure out what bioshock is exactly about, I've watched the trailers countless times and I can't figure out the point of the little girl? Any POP game specifically?

Original Poster

roryk83

AC2

Ordered. oO

PraxxtorCruel

From all the reviews I've read, it seems like a you either hate it or … From all the reviews I've read, it seems like a you either hate it or love it. What did you think of it?

^It's a fantastic game, I loved it but it really does depend on whether you like the style or not. Best place to go is gamespot.com and search for it, watch the video review so you can get a feel for the game

Edit: Here's the link
Edited by: "SecondNature08" 28th Aug 2010

Gears 1 & 2.

GTA IV

Arkham Asylum is really good.

PraxxtorCruel

COD 4 has cutscenes and a storyline? I must be used to shooter games just … COD 4 has cutscenes and a storyline? I must be used to shooter games just being shooter games, nothing deeper. I've yet to figure out what bioshock is exactly about, I've watched the trailers countless times and I can't figure out the point of the little girl? Any POP game specifically?

Not so much cutscenes during, has stuff before and after each level and I would say it definitely has a storyline, not very deep though so may not be up your street. Bioshock's a pretty dark game but a good story, the little girls basically control/have something that everybody within the game needs so they are protected by those big machines called Big Daddies. And the POP I've played through and really enjoyed was this one (Amazon link)

PraxxtorCruel

From all the reviews I've read, it seems like a you either hate it or … From all the reviews I've read, it seems like a you either hate it or love it. What did you think of it?

The 'hate' isn't really aimed at the game but at it's creator. Peter Molyneux hyped up Fable 1 to the point where it seemed it would be the defining point in gaming history (in reality just a quite good game) and couldn't stop himself hyping up the sequel. The game itself (fable 2) is a very enjoyable rpg style game with a heavily customisable character. You also don't need to have played the first one as it's a new character.

Review
youtube.com/wat…VMY

PraxxtorCruel

Ordered. oO

hope you got the £9.99 deal posted a hour or so before on this site, bargain

Go with Alan wake it's at a great price now

Original Poster

What do you guys think of the game "The Darkness"?

I love the The Darkness a must play game
Edited by: "allycat38" 28th Aug 2010

Bought it the other day really cheap, yet to play it but the review speak highly

The darkness is a great game..... very under rated.

fallout 3

halo reach?

Fable 3 comes out at the end of October if you decided to play Fable 2. Although fable 1&2 have only a tenuous connection (same world many years apart), 2&3 are more connected.

Fable 3 trailer

Fable 3 fighting

You'll notice the bloke in the trailer looks completely different in the two clips because you have always been able to change the look in game by buying clothes and weapons to suit your style. In fable 2 I went from a weedy little kid to a giant pirate looking bloke with a full beard, long hair and a tri-corner hat with long coat both dyed black. I used to go around using the action wheel to scary laugh at people and give them the finger.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941396
    2. Marmite1823
    3. Krack WiFi vuln1121
    4. UBER can be a waste of money1019

See more discussions