Groups

recommend my dad a phone!

Hi guys,

My dad needs a new phone and as he's getting old he needs one with big text and a big screen too if possible. Only really needs to do calling and texting but most important thing is big text. I've told him the Motorola F3 is probably his best bet, any better ideas out there???

cheers,
    ben.

5 Comments

We got grandad a Nokia 1112 and he finds it really easy to use, buttons and text big enough and loud enough ring for him to hear

Original Poster

Have just visited my sister at the weekend who was shown my dad her phone. It's a Nokia 6111 and like many Nokia's has a choice of text size for text messages, but the text on the largest setting is actually quite big whereas on the other phones I've looked at it's not really that big.

My dad can actually read the text on this one!

Dunno how good this is but £89.99 unlocked at Play.com
    play.com/Mob…tml

lol I had Play open when I saw your post

Original Poster

hottoshop;1629952

Dunno how good this is but £89.99 unlocked at … Dunno how good this is but £89.99 unlocked at Play.comhttp://www.play.com/Mobiles/Mobile/4-/903723/Nokia-6111-SIM-Free-Unlocked-Mobile-Phone/Product.htmllol I had Play open when I saw your post

prepaymania.co.uk/mob…tml

Not heard of them before but you can pay through paypal so I assume everything would be ok. Only £39.99, I think they sell on ebay too but it's £49.99 there.

Benjimoron;1629977

http://www.prepaymania.co.uk/mobilephone/nokia-6111-black-vodafone-payg.htmlNot heard of them before but you can pay through paypal so I assume everything would be ok. Only £39.99, I think they sell on ebay too but it's £49.99 there.

LOL I wasn't even close was I ? :w00t: :oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2235
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917265

See more discussions