Want something sub £300 for net and music nothing more but good storage

Any ideas

1. Ask
  2. Acer
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Acer
9 Comments

What you need is the Asrock Ion 330 HT, comes with drive and if you want to shell out a bit more you can get the bluray version.

I have one which I use as a media PC, does everything I need and you can get the version without bluray support for around £230.

Info

Original Poster

where can you buy that as cant find the blu ray version anywhere

dandoc2

where can you buy that as cant find the blu ray version anywhere

HERE.

Well yes but its £550!!!

You could build your own to your own spec. If it's storage and you want blu-ray look at the Inwin BP655 case (£45) as it will take a standard 5 1/4 drive (slimline blu-ray drives are silly prices) and 2x 3.5" hard disks.

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD

Well yes but its £550!!!You could build your own to your own spec. If … Well yes but its £550!!!You could build your own to your own spec. If it's storage and you want blu-ray look at the Inwin BP655 case (£45) as it will take a standard 5 1/4 drive (slimline blu-ray drives are silly prices) and 2x 3.5" hard disks.

That would be pretty complicated to build ?? as all the parts would have to be mini for the case
Plus no hdmi in the case?

It takes standard micro-ATX parts. The HDMI would be on the motherboard!

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD

It takes standard micro-ATX parts. The HDMI would be on the motherboard!

How comes there areny many nettops with drives - makes no sense

dandoc2

How comes there areny many nettops with drives - makes no sense

Well by definition a 'nettop' is a desktop netbook so wont have a drive. But there are a few micro-ATX systems about like the ones above. Most Micro-ATX fans tend to build there own so they can get their own spec as some want then ultra quiet for home movie use and some build them into gaming systems and some for more everyday use. Just depends on what your after really.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415464
    2. Anyone else bored of video gaming2952
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…52115
    4. Wuntu codes give away22

See more discussions