recommend some good hair clippers

12 replies
Found 20th Feb
Any one know of some good hair clippers for shaving own head. My shaver I have right know leaves a lot of random long hairs.

12 Comments

wahl clippers never had a problem with them less than 20 quid

I agree with bracey100. We have owned a few sets over the years and Wahl has always been the best!

I like my Philips ones that can turn 180 had mine but 9 years and no problems..

I bought MOSER 1400 Classic Professional Corded Hair Clipper Made in Germany. From ebay. Well pleased with them for the money.

quadkon

My shaver I have right know leaves a lot of random long hairs.

How old is it and did it work well when you got it? Many of the better makes have blades that can be sharpened or replaced.

If new is the only option then what sort of length do you need and do you want wired or wireless? Over 25mm restricts your choice and good wireless clippers seem to be expensive compared to the wired ones.

Also had the wahl ones for less than 20 quid. Lasted several years.

Definately Wahl Super Taper Classic Clippers....used by most barbers...brilliant and reliable.

Wahl all the way.

Another vote for Wahl.

Wahl super taper, but its fairly heavy and takes a bit of getting used to compared to others, not sure its best for your own hair. Wahl also have models with v9000 motor (super taper has v5000 motor)

sukysue

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00BN1TW7C/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1fantastic !

OH has that one we got it cheap from Boots a couple of years ago,he uses it himself no problem,I do go over it when he's finished but he rarely misses any X)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Psn subscription11
    2. Is this expensive?712
    3. I posted a deal that has been removed511
    4. Laptop Recommendation - HELP PLEASE22

See more discussions