Recommend some good new adventure/RPG type games for the DS

Hi all,

I've dusted my DS off after x months of going unused and am after some recommendations for new adventure games like Hotel Dusk or RPG games ala Final Fantasy, etc. I haven't really kept up with DS game releases so there must be plenty out there to check out.

Cheers!

5 Comments

zelda! not all that new now but great!

The world ends with you is a very good game, although not stricktly an RPG.
I found FF: Ring of fates was pretty good, and also FF 3 and FF 4 are pretty good remakes of the older games.
In about a months time you will be able to get your hands on Chrono Trigger for the DS (unless you run homebrew and have a snes emulator, in which case you can play it now :p).

That's about it I think, someone else has already mentioned Zelda: Phantom hourglass, thats a fun game to.

Mike..

Hotel Dusk, room 215, great adventure game.

rpg on a ds, seriously, are you having a laugh?

saayinla;3296498

rpg on a ds, seriously, are you having a laugh?

There are some great ones actually, well a few.

My suggestions:

Hardcore:
[LIST]
[*]Dragon Quest: Chapters of the Chosen
[*]Final Fantasy IV
[/LIST]

Decent:
[LIST]
[*]Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time
[*]The World Ends With You - from the makers of Final Fantasy.
[/LIST]

As for games like Hotel Dusk, check out the Phoenix Wright series latest being Apollo Justice but I felt the third one was the best (Trials and Tribulations). Also there's one called Mystery Millionaire or something but I haven't played it so I can't recommend it but it looked good in trailers.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1817
    2. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767410
    4. [Xbox] 6 Months Xbox Live For £14.99 (When Purchasing Selected Games At Ama…34

See more discussions