Recommendation for a smart watch, just moving to android

Posted 25th Dec 2019
I’m currently all Apple with an iPhone XS and Apple Watch 4. I’ve just picked up a Redmi Note 8 Pro which I’m having a great time with and wondered if anyone had any recommendations for a smart watch to go with it. I’d like it to do roughly what my Apple Watch does now with the iPhone if possible. Thanks in advance 🏻
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
Galaxy Watch perhaps?
There isn’t anything that compares to Apple Watch the competition are way behind
If fitness monitoring is a priority dont buy a samsung galaxy watch. Like the post above, apple are way ahead and android stuff just does not cut it at the moment. Maybe in a year or two google will bring something decent out.
Steve_Cocker25/12/2019 16:56

If fitness monitoring is a priority dont buy a samsung galaxy watch. Like …If fitness monitoring is a priority dont buy a samsung galaxy watch. Like the post above, apple are way ahead and android stuff just does not cut it at the moment. Maybe in a year or two google will bring something decent out.

Not discrediting your opinion in the slightest but just pointing out Galaxy Watch runs Tizen, not Android.
Edited by: "jamie15" 25th Dec 2019
Thanks, hum I’d like a solid android setup with a watch. Are the Huawei ones not up to scratch at all?
john.donovan26/12/2019 02:47

Thanks, hum I’d like a solid android setup with a watch. Are the Huawei o …Thanks, hum I’d like a solid android setup with a watch. Are the Huawei ones not up to scratch at all?

I have a Huawei Watch 2 and it is good but too old now if you are buying a new one. That was the last Huawei Watch running Google's Wear OS before Huawei switched to their own OS.

Most watches work with Android anyway, including Samsung and Huawei ones.
Galaxy Watch (although not Android) is the way to go.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions