Groups

Recommendation for artificial christmas tree

We are buying an artificial tree this year and with 2 babies in tow it is not easy to go round to many shops to look at them. It is also quite difficult buying on line without seeing them in person as you can easily buy one that looks like it has been on a diet and seen better days. Has anyone bought one this season that they can recommend? We have big space for it to go into so size not an issue - would like a round tree not a slim fit one and ideally green. Thanks

5 Comments

If you have a garden why not get a potted tree? A friend of my parents had one when she was a little girl - planted it outside and now, eighty-something years later, it is twice the height of the house!

Hi,

We got one from ebay last year, it is excellent and looks pretty real. The item number is 140282372237 and they have different types in stock plus it's buy it now or you can make an offer.

Hope this is of some help :thumbsup:

Original Poster

NeilGY;3524988

Hi,We got one from ebay last year, it is excellent and looks pretty real. … Hi,We got one from ebay last year, it is excellent and looks pretty real. The item number is 140282372237 and they have different types in stock plus it's buy it now or you can make an offer.Hope this is of some help :thumbsup:

what did it cost as it is £75 now - way more then I was looking to spend. Thanks

fairy;3526390

what did it cost as it is £75 now - way more then I was looking to … what did it cost as it is £75 now - way more then I was looking to spend. Thanks

I think i got it for about £40

Aw, don't go artificial. I know real trees are a pain, that they're bad for the environment and leave pine needles behind for weeks afterwards, but Christmas isn't the same without the smell of christmas tree.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767250
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…2363
      3. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1213
      4. love affairs1328

See more discussions