Groups

Recommendation for headphones for X Box one S?

HI. Can someone please recommend good enough headphones for this. Are wired ones better quality? I don't really want to spend an absolute fortune on these but something good enough for 12 year olds. Can you plug 2 pairs into the system at the same time? Thanks very much.

7 Comments

I'm just using a standard set of Sennheiser headphones, good quality and picked them up reasonably priced at just under £20 from Sainsburys, work a dream for my needs.

Original Poster

FTCom

I'm just using a standard set of Sennheiser headphones, good quality and … I'm just using a standard set of Sennheiser headphones, good quality and picked them up reasonably priced at just under £20 from Sainsburys, work a dream for my needs.

wired ones?

if you dont want to break the bank and your 12 year old wants to chat to friends go for turle beach xo one
    there wired to controller and cost between £40/50
    if you want cheaper check tesco in store they have 2 different sorts at the moment

Original Poster

maxj77

if you dont want to break the bank and your 12 year old wants to chat to … if you dont want to break the bank and your 12 year old wants to chat to friends go for turle beach xo one there wired to controller and cost between £40/50if you want cheaper check tesco in store they have 2 different sorts at the moment

That is great thanks. I will have a quick comparison with the tesco ones - are they also turtle beach? Thanks.

fairy

wired ones?

Yes wired, I find it the best way for my setup.

Turtle beach headsets have a reputation as being a little, erm, flimsy... If 69ure heavy handed at all they won't last. With a 12yo I'd be wary.

The HyperX clouds have many many good reviews and are bit harder wearing. Noise reducing too! (apart from them shouting at the TV)

fairy

That is great thanks. I will have a quick comparison with the tesco ones … That is great thanks. I will have a quick comparison with the tesco ones - are they also turtle beach? Thanks.

​tesco ones one of them is turtle beach the other is gioteck I think
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk88
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card44
      3. WIN AN UNFORGETTABLE TRIP TO SAN FRANCISCO11
      4. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22

See more discussions