Recommendation for Motorcycle clothing?

Banned
I'm looking to get a 125cc bike. Can anyone recommend some leather trousers at a good price from an online shop?

I saw some on fleabay but not sure if i can trust the quality of some.

The bike is a Honda, so it'd be a huge bonus if they had Honda written on them, but i'm after quality for less than £100 so if someone can help, i'd be grateful

thanks

14 Comments

I use these guys but have you thought of textile as with the winter on its way you will be a lot happier and warmer and they are cheaper:thumbsup:.
jtsbikerclothing.com/htm…tml

I personally wouldn't bother with leather, it gets far too hot

rwm24;6136124

I personally wouldn't bother with leather, it gets far too hot

Handy if you slide down the road though. :thumbsup:

esq3585;6136173

Handy if you slide down the road though. :thumbsup:

+1 but a little to much for a 125:? although you take your choice but for me a nice textile suit would look good

Still get upto a decent speed on a 125 race rep,

http://www.motorcyclespecs.co.za/Gallery%20B/Aprilia%20RS%20125%20Lorenzo%20Rep%2007.jpg

What size are you? I have got some good bike gear that I am thinking of selling...Jackets, trousers, gloves etc.

are you a guy or a lass?
Hein Gericke is pretty good value and they're dedicated for bikers/quite friendly.

esq3585;6136308

Still get upto a decent speed on a 125 race rep,

I fully agree with what you say :thumbsup: Better than just jeans and a t/shirt

Seen a dude the other week on a gsxr with a pair of shorts trainers and skid lid , no top gloves or anything else, total nutter

Original Poster Banned

im a guy lol :-)

cheers kippy

rehydrated;6136338

What size are you? I have got some good bike gear that I am thinking of … What size are you? I have got some good bike gear that I am thinking of selling...Jackets, trousers, gloves etc.

I've got the jacket & gloves covered, just needed the trousers. 32" waist, 32" leg i'd need.

gooddeals9;6136714

im a guy lol :-) cheers kippyI've got the jacket & gloves covered, just … im a guy lol :-) cheers kippyI've got the jacket & gloves covered, just needed the trousers. 32" waist, 32" leg i'd need.

I'm a bit bigger than a 32'' waist... Leathers are good, but you can get some good, and cheap padded textile trousers, also waterproof, which will come in handy :thumbsup:
Happy safe biking!

the OH is the bike owner, i'm just the pillion ... but i get told off if i dont wear my bulky 'action man' gear so i sulk by going up the stairs like i am on the moon (yup i do a kinda heavy hop, esp with the heavy helmet on/visor up and speak in my best impersonation of 'One small for me and one giant leap for womankind' HAL voice).

http://azdiamondhacks.mlblogs.com/diamondhacks/images/man20on20the20moon.jpg

Although fleabay is a little dodgy and I dont usually recommend it.. With motorcycle clothing I have noticed massive price differences, used stuff barely has any bidders at all and some of it is damn good gear.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What an absolute disgrace2146
    2. Cheapo tips for around the home. Aka "life hacks"1928
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17376131
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763876

See more discussions