Groups
    EXPIRED

Recommendation for online florist

Hi. I am looking for a recommendation for an online florist to deliver some Christmas flowers. Was considering John Lewis but they have some disappointing reviews. Looking to spend £30-£40. Any help would be appreciated.

6 Comments

well, I allways end up use John Lewis. their florist are fresh and better looking than the pictures on their web site. last for ages.

I've just had some flowers from next delivered - ok the snow made things difficult but they were due on the 6th Dec and are half dead wouldn't reccommend them!

i have bought flowers thru e-florist always seem 2b good quailty can,t fault them

Would recommend bunches or interflora. You could also try finding a local florist @ Yell.com and then phone them.

Order them from Next, then complain that they died six days after delivery, (which they did), and that you're not happy. They will offer to replace the flowers, but you will obviously say that they were for a special occassion so not really wanting a replacement. They will then refund your money !!! Job done (_;)

what about a nice hamper? i received one but dont want it - The Mansfield Hamper - Im selling it for £20
    original price is £44.50

The Mansfield is a sumptuous collection of treats for a thoroughly British morning coffee or afternoon tea. Contains the following:- Walkers Belgian Chocolate Chunk Biscuits 150g, Yorkshire Brack Fruit Cake, Cheddar and Caramelised Onion Crisps 100g, Guylian Temptations 131g, Mrs. Bridges Butter Gingers, Cornish Clotted Cream Fudge 175g, Medium Ground Vanilla Coffee 190g, Blackcurrant Mini Jam 42g, Mini Lemon Curd 42g, Mini Strawberry Jam 42g, Mini Orange Marmalade 42g, Yorkshire Gold Tea Bags.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1529
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2472
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767386
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1521

See more discussions