Groups
    EXPIRED

Recommendation for portable 2.5" hard drive

Folks, I already have a "Western Digital My Passport Essential 320GB USB Portable External Hard Drive" which I purchased from Amazon.

I cannot say how frustrated I am with this drive, the USB connector is very flimsy and I have ended up losing the data on the drive.

I am in search for another drive now, I have looked around Amazon Uk website and there seem to be many hard drives around with both good and bad reviews. Also, there are more than one models from a single manufacturer.

Can someone please recommend a 250/320/500 GB drive which is reliable. I would prefer to buy from Amazon because of the delivery times and returns policy.

And, I don't plan to go for WD again.

2 Comments

Original Poster

Bump..

Original Poster

Bump 2.......
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…3180
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767414
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876393
      4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671410

See more discussions