Groups
    EXPIRED

Recommendation for trader - need electric shower fitted? (Manchester city centre)

New in town and really don't know that many locals that could recommend me a trader to have my 10.5kW electric shower fitted. I had a look on 'Which local' but there aren't any traders that are local to me, some are based in greater manchester that charge a call out fee of £20. I had some bad experience with traders found on yellow page / thomson local, promising to finish by the hour and include materials, but ended up spending triple the time and had to go out to source material.

Can someone help please with recommendations/ help on ways to find a reliable trader ? Ideally I'll need someone that's qualified in both electrics and plumbing. I live in Manchester city centre. Comment or pm me. I hope it's ok to ask here, otherwise my apologies.

2 Comments

I too don't know who to call and am naturally skeptical.
    I used rated people last time I had a small job and was very impressed. There's also check a trade.
    Word of mouth is also good, but the guys on the sites above work hard to maintain their reputation. Others may be able to advise how reliable these ratings are.

pop into your local builders merchants and ask them if they know of a good sparky.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?1116
      2. In-store receipt cashback - Shopitize, TopCashBack's 'Groceries', Quidco's …25101
      3. Sky Store £2 Voucher22
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767262

See more discussions