Recommendation on a fitbit or vio fit or similar?

Found 16th Dec 2017
Hi was wondering if anyone can recommend a activity watch mainly records steps and calories. that's splash proof as well.
If you have one that you would recommend. Would love to hear why ?
Price range maybe up to £150

Thanks
Community Updates
AskElectronics
2 Comments
I see no one has commented do I will. I have a Samsung gear fit 2.. curved colour screen, tracks steps, calories, heart rate, can input your water and coffee intake (every time you have a drink you just click +) vibration alarms, stop watch etc etc...Apps to download eg . fitness workouts weather app and quite a few more.. Also has 4gb memory to store songs on so you can connect it wirelessly to Bluetooth headphones. Text message notifications (and other app notifications) call notifications. It's waterproof and a big selection of different watch faces you can install from the Samsung app store all free of charge. If you want you can download software and even design your own watch faces to be uploaded into the Samsung store. The watch also works with both android and apple phones which give you a more detailed look at your daily/weekly stats..You can pick them up on eBay for around £70 brand new. My wife has the fit it charge hr . It's fine for tracking calories etc but that's it. Hope I've been some help
nokiafusion24 m ago

I see no one has commented do I will. I have a Samsung gear fit 2.. curved …I see no one has commented do I will. I have a Samsung gear fit 2.. curved colour screen, tracks steps, calories, heart rate, can input your water and coffee intake (every time you have a drink you just click +) vibration alarms, stop watch etc etc...Apps to download eg . fitness workouts weather app and quite a few more.. Also has 4gb memory to store songs on so you can connect it wirelessly to Bluetooth headphones. Text message notifications (and other app notifications) call notifications. It's waterproof and a big selection of different watch faces you can install from the Samsung app store all free of charge. If you want you can download software and even design your own watch faces to be uploaded into the Samsung store. The watch also works with both android and apple phones which give you a more detailed look at your daily/weekly stats..You can pick them up on eBay for around £70 brand new. My wife has the fit it charge hr . It's fine for tracking calories etc but that's it. Hope I've been some help

That is fantastic thank you so much for taking the time to give me some recommendations. Will certainly have a look as it sounds brilliant and worth spending more on. Thanks again
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants