Recommendations for 32" main tv

Posted 19th Feb
Hi everyone,
Due to the size limitations in my house, I can only fit a 32" TV in my front room. I very rarely see deals for this size with good specs which I would like as this will be my main TV.
Does anyone have any recommendations?

thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
Have you measured the space? My old 32 inch TV is the same size as a current 40 inch TV due to the newer bezels being far smaller. If you definitely have to have 32, then something like this is your best option. Amazon link.
32" these days is very much a budget size, nobody's making high end models below 49" and the vast majority of mid-range models are only available at 40/43" and above.
Sony BRAVIA KDL32WD756, its the upgraded model to the one mentioned above
John lewis with 5 year guarantee included, I dont think you can get a better 32" tv
See here
Check if you can go up a size due to bezel shrinkage like Danze said, all 32" TVs don't represent good value.

If you get a 32 you'll end up with a worse TV for more money at least on a price per inch measurement.

If you must go 32 inch get a monitor,soundbar and a fire stick or tuner box. 32 inch monitors are way better quality.
Danze198419/02/2020 08:49

Have you measured the space? My old 32 inch TV is the same size as a …Have you measured the space? My old 32 inch TV is the same size as a current 40 inch TV due to the newer bezels being far smaller. If you definitely have to have 32, then something like this is your best option. Amazon link.

This applied to us too. It's def worth checking. Maybe even 43, or 46" will be possible now as the bezels are now virtually non-existant and they used to be huge not that long ago on bigger TV's.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants