Recommendations for 42 inch TV wall bracket

13 replies
Found 28th Apr 2010
I need a wall bracket to put my TV onto the wall, can anyone recommend one please?

12 Comments

What tv have you got?
I am a big believer in you get what you pay for with the exception of the LED samsung wall mount.

Original Poster

Foehn & Hirsch 42" Full HD Ready LCD. Yes I know most people dont like these but the TV is fab

Original Poster

master_chief;8475914

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Vivomounts-Adjustable-Bracket-Plasma-Screens/dp/B000I2BVQW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1272451796&sr=8-1Very good quality, all fixing etc. Doing a great job here:http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/664620/best-way-to-hide-cables-after-wall-/showpost.php?p=8465583&postcount=17

Very Nice!

ebay iten 330382402072

I have this 1 and it looks the same as posted above

Original Poster

spenz09;8476377

ebay iten 330382402072I have this 1 and it looks the same as posted above

replaced link with item number instead

Banned

spenz09;8476377

ebay iten 330382402072I have this 1 and it looks the same as posted above

It does indeed look closer to mine than the Amazon picture where I got it from.

Very easy to put up too once you get past the nervousness of actually hanging it.

master_chief;8476427

It does indeed look closer to mine than the Amazon picture where I got it … It does indeed look closer to mine than the Amazon picture where I got it from.Very easy to put up too once you get past the nervousness of actually hanging it.

Agreed about hanging it (was very worried). misses still thinks that as i put it up, it is goona fall down sometime soon

Original Poster

Thank you all for the information just got to find a man to put it up as mines useless with anything technical.

Any idea how much it would cost and the time it would take to do this job please.

Banned

bluebindy123;8476548

Thank you all for the information just got to find a man to put it up as … Thank you all for the information just got to find a man to put it up as mines useless with anything technical. Any idea how much it would cost and the time it would take to do this job please.

Took me and another guy about half an hour in total to do though we did a lot of other stuff with the wall that required putting it up a few times and taking down.

All you have to do is measure up, spirit level (one came built into my bracket), drill 4 holes and screw back plate to wall. Attach brackets to TV and hang, adjust and tighten.

You only need a general handy man. Wouldn't pay more than £30 to have someone put it up.

Unlessssssssss you have a complicated wall set up...

bluebindy123;8476548

Thank you all for the information just got to find a man to put it up as … Thank you all for the information just got to find a man to put it up as mines useless with anything technical. Any idea how much it would cost and the time it would take to do this job please.

I am also not all that at technical stuff, but i had it done on my own in just under 1 hour
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Switch from BT to BT same property different person11
    2. MacBook33
    3. Gala Bingo/Games. Deposit £5 get £40 cashback. Quidco - new Gala members22
    4. Why can't I connect my nectar to eBay?58

See more discussions