Recommendations for a comfortable and durable pc / officer chair under £150

7 replies
Found 7th Feb
My chairs are used daily in my home officer, barely lasting a couple of years before losing their fluffiness / cushion.

Any recommendations for a decent chair under £150, or more, if worth it.

Needs wheels.

Cheers

7 Comments

Banned

i got this from ikea is a super comfy chair and it has multiple ways to adjust it ,oh and it comes with a ten year guarantee

ikea.com/gb/…01/
Edited by: "skyarsenal" 7th Feb

Each to their own but I've had the same chair for a while and really don't get on with it. The padding on the arms and seat is minimal and so if you sit for more than an hour you get a numb ****.

I got this one from Argos, over 6 months ago. I have a back problems but I find this chair comfy even after been sitting for a while. Its also a very reasonable price I'm not bothered about arm rests, might bother some tho'.
argos.co.uk/pro…903

Can second the Markus from Ikea, very comfortable.

I can also recommend that ikea chair, had mine probably 2 years, used everyday and still looks and feels like new! for the money I think it's great and has well outlasted far more expensive chairs in my office!

Viking Leather-faced Executive chair is £42 delivered. I have one, its comfortable and strong, with easy minimal assembly: viking-direct.co.uk/mb/…Q22

Also available in cream colour for £48.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18216628
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread427414633
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247565
    4. Monzo - weighing up how to pass on foreign ATM fees1426

See more discussions