recommendations for a new TV... preferably 4k 43".

Found 5th Jan
hi there just what the title says to be honest i have had my TV around 7 years now so would like to treat myself to a new one price i have around up to £500 to spend and would just like some recommendations on the best for my money on the market now.

kind regards
cameron
Community Updates
AskElectronics
4 Comments
tallpete339 h, 47 m ago

This one has to be a …This one has to be a contenderhttps://www.amazon.co.uk/LG-43UJ750V-Ultra-Smart-Model/dp/B06XW3WTG6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1515140355&sr=8-1&keywords=lg+43uj750v

There seems to be numerous LG 43" TVs, including variations on the 600, 630, 650 etc model number.
What makes this one better than the others?
Uranus5th Jan

There seems to be numerous LG 43" TVs, including variations on the 600, …There seems to be numerous LG 43" TVs, including variations on the 600, 630, 650 etc model number.What makes this one better than the others?

If you bought a relatively cheap 4k TV which was only 43" big you would have to sit within 5 feet or closer to notice any of the extra pixels. If you went for a more expensive set like the LG 700 series or 800 series you would get a tv which could handle HDR better etc, so it wouldn't just be about the resolution.
MIDURIX23 h, 58 m ago

If you bought a relatively cheap 4k TV which was only 43" big you would …If you bought a relatively cheap 4k TV which was only 43" big you would have to sit within 5 feet or closer to notice any of the extra pixels. If you went for a more expensive set like the LG 700 series or 800 series you would get a tv which could handle HDR better etc, so it wouldn't just be about the resolution.

Note the 750 has the magic remote too "Petronas ITVus !!"
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants