Recommendations for a Winter city break with a baby?

Found 4th Sep 2017
Looking to surprise my partner for her 30th this year, for a city break abroad, for 3 nights (departing 30th Nov), and we'll be taking our 7 month old (who'll be 9/10 months then). Budget is approx. £500 for accommodation & flights.

Can anyone recommend anywhere baby friendly? Some thoughts so far.. Barcelona, Marrakech, Lake Garda. Really appreciate any help & advice given. Thanks in advance
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
Amsterdam.
Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 4th Sep 2017
Ive been to Marrakech, defo avoid unless you stay in a resort. Its not very clean, would be difficult carting a baby around and transport is buses and taxis. Istanbul would be lovely it is modern and clean good transport links and breathtaking views
Where do you live - as in do you live near a ferry/airport? We are in deepest Cornwall and my OH did the same for me when our son was 12 weeks old. We went by ferry with a top notch cabin on an 8 hour jaunt across from Plymouth to France. It was hard work but worth it and we travelled to Bordeaux for a couple of nights on the beach - our hotel was literally built in the sand. It was amazing, not hot obviously, but warm and because we drove we had all the collateral that babies need. Personally I wouldn't do a City Break but do something that allows her to feel relaxed, cherished and loved.
Barcelona or Lisbon
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions