Groups

recommendations for an unbranded Android 5"+ phone with NFC that could be delivered before Xmas and under £100?

recommendations for an unbranded Android 5"+ phone with NFC that could be delivered before Xmas and under £100? My LG has gone for repair but i I need a temp replacement for a a trip over the Christmas break. Would like something I can play with in terms of custom ROMs etc when my normal phone is back in action.

4 Comments

if it's a temp phone is there no one in your family have something you could borrow? failing that what about looking at refurbished phones? I'm sure you could find something that way lower than £100. think 02 possibly others networks do refurbished phones.

Nexus 5 maybe

Moto E 3

most of the lg phones have NFC. Last I checked o2 were doing 'like new' ones starting at 29.99 for the K4. Be careful with chinese phones that have NFC because unless they've been certified with google they will not do android pay, e.g. elephone p9000 and others, google if in doubt.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2737
      2. Legal advice33
      3. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?59
      4. Samsung Galaxy S666

See more discussions