Recommendations for decent/cheap noise cancelling earphones please

Found 20th Sep 2017Edited by:"lolrita"
Hi,
As the title suggests I'd be grateful for any recommendations for a pair of earphones (dislike headphones) that have good noise cancelling abilities please.

Not really keen on spending more than £20, as they'd only really be used sporadically.

Thank you
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
Check the amazon lightening deals some good deals on the noise isolating ones, kids have the betron ones pick them up from £5 on good days and they are quite good, the noise isolating is good, even on planes not in the same league as the big money ones but do the job.
I reccomend the KZ KST, or as eslick mentioned the Bertron YSM1000
Original Poster
eslick20th Sep

Check the amazon lightening deals some good deals on the noise isolating …Check the amazon lightening deals some good deals on the noise isolating ones, kids have the betron ones pick them up from £5 on good days and they are quite good, the noise isolating is good, even on planes not in the same league as the big money ones but do the job.

Rid120th Sep

I reccomend the KZ KST, or as eslick mentioned the Bertron YSM1000

Thank you both for the help.
Went for the KZ ZST, reviews were overwhelmingly positive. Shall keep the bertron ones on watch as a back up
lolrita8 h, 57 m ago

Thank you both for the help.Went for the KZ ZST, reviews were …Thank you both for the help.Went for the KZ ZST, reviews were overwhelmingly positive. Shall keep the bertron ones on watch as a back up

Np, how much did you get them from and where? I wasn't bothered when they would arrive, so bought them from Gearbest iirc. Took 2 weeks to arrive and was £11
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants