Recommendations for eye cream?

Found 12th Dec 2017
My mum has asked for some for Christmas - for bags under eyes. Used to use a great one by Clarins but they’ve stopped making it apparently. £20-£30 budget unless someone knows a cheaper one that’s better!
Community Updates
Ask
13 Comments
There might be a solution on the link below, but not really sure it would be suitable for a Christmas present

healthypages.com/com…86/
Original Poster
Brilliant!! Yeah wouldn’t go down a treat on Christmas morning
Good luck - I've tried a number of different ones and all they seem to do is irritate my eyes.
32705636-zuyu3.jpg

just saying....

extra few hours of sleep, good diet and exercise/fresh air would solve the problem
Edited by: "mattsk" 12th Dec 2017
Paw paw cream at bed time. Locks in moisture and makes your skin nice and plump.
creams are only ever good as a moisturiser and that's it. don't expect anything more than that despite what the label on the bottle claims
Original Poster
Thanks guys. I don’t use it myself - happy with extra sleep etc...but she’s asked for it as a present so if anyone can recommend something by Clarins or Clinique or a luxurious feeling brand, that would be great.
bluep59 m ago

Thanks guys. I don’t use it myself - happy with extra sleep etc...but s …Thanks guys. I don’t use it myself - happy with extra sleep etc...but she’s asked for it as a present so if anyone can recommend something by Clarins or Clinique or a luxurious feeling brand, that would be great.

spend that money on a relaxing spa treatment?
bluep1 h, 4 m ago

Thanks guys. I don’t use it myself - happy with extra sleep etc...but s …Thanks guys. I don’t use it myself - happy with extra sleep etc...but she’s asked for it as a present so if anyone can recommend something by Clarins or Clinique or a luxurious feeling brand, that would be great.

My mum swears by Christian dior, although I think it is a load of hype.
mattsk2 h, 26 m ago

[Image] just saying....extra few hours of sleep, good diet and …[Image] just saying....extra few hours of sleep, good diet and exercise/fresh air would solve the problem

Believe me a few extra hours of sleep makes it worse, I have tried just about everything, sleeping longer, sleeping less, makes no difference.

I used to exercise five days a week and eat boiled chicken with spices, veg and rice.
Now I exercise once a week and eat all sorts, still no difference...
No 7 got great reviews, that's what I use. Eye wrinkles tend to be cause by dehydration so plently of water and rest. But eye cream does help!
elemis or no 7 boot
Benefit does one that’s really good, although I’m using No7 and it does the trick
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants