Recommendations for flights

Found 10th Jun
Hi there! Any seasoned travellers recommend the best value way to get from uk to Orlando return? Skyscanner is giving me £750pp is this about right for a direct flight?
All tips appreciated!!!
Community Updates
8 Comments
You haven’t said dates or where you are flying from, suppose it’s London but could be a few tyres without the info no one can really help.
Sorry!!! Easter next year 14-24april we are central so prob cheaper to go from Manchester but would go to London if the price was right!
eslick5 m ago

You haven’t said dates or where you are flying from, suppose it’s London bu …You haven’t said dates or where you are flying from, suppose it’s London but could be a few tyres without the info no one can really help.

Good point!
It’s been a while sincere went at Easter but didn’t fly into Orlando, hopefully someone will be able to give better advice. For comparison we went to Miami last year end of Aug for £1500 for the four of us, but have paid up to £2500 for there or Atlanta in the summer before.
Norwegian Air fly out of Gatwick direct to Orlando, unfortunately their fares for April next year have not been released yet. Just to get a ball park figure I looked at dates in November and they’re coming in around £450pp return
eslick13 m ago

It’s been a while sincere went at Easter but didn’t fly into Orlando, hop …It’s been a while sincere went at Easter but didn’t fly into Orlando, hopefully someone will be able to give better advice. For comparison we went to Miami last year end of Aug for £1500 for the four of us, but have paid up to £2500 for there or Atlanta in the summer before.

Are there any sites/airlines you can recommend?
JoseChupachup9 m ago

Are there any sites/airlines you can recommend?

To be honest at the end you are probably looking at they are all about the same, most have new planes, service will be ok but could be better. If you were looking at business that that’s a different animal fly a lot with work to the US I would avoid BA, but at the economy end it’s all about the same.

Only thing I would say is consider booking with a EU arirline as you have more rights.

Don’t discount charter flights either.
I think that you are ok to look around for a price now but bit early to buy it. As few airlines won't have released their prices 10 months in advance. But keep checking and one thing for sure to check, if you find prices anywhere on travel sites like skyscanner or travel supermarket, check airline website before you make a purchase. I have found cheapest prices with airlines in the past. then your direct contract is with airline and no travel agents as middleman. Hopefully u will find a good deal. Good luck.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants