Groups

Recommendations for lights inside a wardrobe.

I need to change my wall lights into small lights ,which have to be bright, they will be behind wardrobe doors so I need them to be small, I think Ikea sell some thing like but I am nowhere near one.

If anyone knows where I can something like please let me know.

7 Comments

sorry to be a little thick but i don't understand what you're trying to do.
    Are you replacing your wall lights and putting the new, smaller ones behind wardrobe doors? why behind?
    Am i missing something?

check ikea online and put a picture here with description to let others see what you're on about - may be easier than trying to explain!

Original Poster

Sorry . I already have some wall lights up but I am having a wall of wardrobes built in front of them. Just thought i would utilise the wiring and put a couple of little lights instead as a replacement.

Banned

but wont they just be in the way, of clothes and shelves and stuff

Original Poster

sassie;8476938

but wont they just be in the way, of clothes and shelves and stuff

No Hopefully I can get hold of some small lights that are maybe about 2-3inch in diameter, and are proud by about 2 inch or so.

Original Poster

vinylandtrinkets;8476993

http://www.lights2go.co.uk/fire-rated_downlights.htmlhow about something … http://www.lights2go.co.uk/fire-rated_downlights.htmlhow about something like these? you could embed them into the wall so they are flush , put them high up so the light shines down if that makes sense..lol

Thanks for that but I wanted them to be sat on the wall as its easier to get them fitted.

Banned

i see what you mean, you are having wardrobe doors fitted the length of wall, rather than fitted wardrobes, well wont any wall light do
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Minecraft Xbox One S Leaked67
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?32169
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764344
      4. Deleting chats on Facebook Messenger11

See more discussions