Groups

Recommendations for London Satellite Installer

Guys. Wondering whether any1 of you could recommend a satellite installer in London. I've purchased a Silvercrest SL65 kit from Lidl a while back and I've finally got permission from the landlord to install it. Thanks in advance for the help

2 Comments

if it's the same as my kit that I got from maplins just sucker it to the window. Get a compass, work out what south is and point it x amount of degrees towards east/west (depending what sat you want). Also sign yourself up for this forum: satboard.uk.to/for…php because your little box can get so much more when it's got the right software on it

Banned

Have you thought about DIY? Are you going for a fixed dish (with extra LNBs) or multisat moving dish? Obviously the moving dish option is far more difficult - but will also be mush more rewarding once done.

As for installers. London is a big place. My nearest Sat shop is Spectrum, which are good suppliers, but cant vouch for their installers as I have no knowledge. I did my multi-sat install myself with a 1.2 metre channel master dish.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions