Recommendations for rattan garden furniture?

Posted 27th Jan
Hello,

Just a quick one, been on the look for a decent rattan garden set for a while now but haven't managed to get far... Not too sure about the online retailers that have no showrooms etc.

Wondering if anyone has managed to pick up a good set and if so where from?

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
I dont have it but I remember this deal from a while back that seemed like people were happy with. hotukdeals.com/dea…924
colinged27/01/2020 09:30

I dont have it but I remember this deal from a while back that seemed like …I dont have it but I remember this deal from a while back that seemed like people were happy with. https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/keter-corfu-outdoor-4-seater-rattan-sofa-furniture-set-with-accent-table-graphite-with-cream-cushions-18499-3250924

Thank you, I will have a look
I got said deal above and am very happy with it. Left out all year round, just a quick spray with the jet wash and it's as good as new. Nice size seats and very comfy.
Take a look on Aosom.co.uk they sell so good quaility rattan and good prices.
I also have that Keter set above - had it three years now, still looks as good as new (left out all year). I would buy again.

Set an alert on 3 camels as I paid £190 for that set - I did buy it in the Autumn (end of season) but I think you should be able to get it cheaper than £270.
Edited by: "Van1973" 27th Jan
The best recommendation is buy it in the sales prior to December. Half the money.
markvirgo27/01/2020 19:52

Take a look on Aosom.co.uk they sell so good quaility rattan and good …Take a look on Aosom.co.uk they sell so good quaility rattan and good prices.

Thanks for the recommendation
Van197327/01/2020 20:59

I also have that Keter set above - had it three years now, still looks as …I also have that Keter set above - had it three years now, still looks as good as new (left out all year). I would buy again.Set an alert on 3 camels as I paid £190 for that set - I did buy it in the Autumn (end of season) but I think you should be able to get it cheaper than £270.

Cheers will set an alert right now
If you have garden centres near you go for a gander. Loads will be reduced this time of year
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants