Recommendations for structural engineer surveyor

Posted 29th Sep
Hi, does anyone have any recommendations for a structural engineer surveyor
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
What location? Any what do you need the survey for?
Unless there's cracks and evidence of subsidence you need a building survey by a Chartered Surveyor. Should the Surveyor have any concerns they will recommend instructing a Structural Engineer.
I would recommend that they do their job well with integrity and professionalism
Bobbajob29/09/2019 13:43

What location? Any what do you need the survey for?

Based in west london, want to see structure of the house
frakison29/09/2019 14:22

I would recommend that they do their job well with integrity and …I would recommend that they do their job well with integrity and professionalism

only if that was the case
frakison29/09/2019 14:22

I would recommend that they do their job well with integrity and …I would recommend that they do their job well with integrity and professionalism

Not sure what you mean. If there is subsidence, for example, that is one for a Structural Engineer. If someone needs to know the depth of foundations for, say, building a second storey to an existing extension, again not one for a Chartered Surveyor.
JimboParrot29/09/2019 15:40

Not sure what you mean. If there is subsidence, for example, that is one …Not sure what you mean. If there is subsidence, for example, that is one for a Structural Engineer. If someone needs to know the depth of foundations for, say, building a second storey to an existing extension, again not one for a Chartered Surveyor.

Sarcasm maybe?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants