Recommendations for wooden play frame set for kids

Found 26th Apr 2010
We are looking to buy a wooden play frame set for our kids. These can work out v expensive. Can anyone suggest a good make other then "tp"? Thanks

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
14 Comments

Banned

Build your own, how hard can it be?

master_chief;8463527

Build your own, how hard can it be?

I might be trying this soon, depends if we use our greenhouse or not. If not it will be replaced by one

Banned

sancho1983;8463539

I might be trying this soon, depends if we use our greenhouse or not. If … I might be trying this soon, depends if we use our greenhouse or not. If not it will be replaced by one

Think I'm going to have a go at building a playhouse on stilts type thing, should be interesting.

Stilts you say...... mmmmm, i could build it over the greenhouse!!!!

Ok, you start yours first and let me know how it goes!!

Banned

sancho1983;8463577

Stilts you say...... mmmmm, i could build it over the greenhouse!!!!Ok, … Stilts you say...... mmmmm, i could build it over the greenhouse!!!!Ok, you start yours first and let me know how it goes!!

You're on!!

my hubby built our 2 one he reckons the wood cost £200 against about £1000 for similar ones we'd seen online.
My friends are now requesting them too!

lostscot;8464254

my hubby built our 2 one he reckons the wood cost £200 against about … my hubby built our 2 one he reckons the wood cost £200 against about £1000 for similar ones we'd seen online.My friends are now requesting them too!

Any pics?

dcx, that treehouse looks fab. lovin the tall trees...hmm..infact, thats a very nice garden..

If you look on Ebay people sell all the fittings and instructions in a set you just need to add the wood.

Original Poster

We are just not that handy I am afraid.

We want one with a slide, ideally no swing, climbing bits etc

Banned

lostscot;8464254

my hubby built our 2 one he reckons the wood cost £200 against about … my hubby built our 2 one he reckons the wood cost £200 against about £1000 for similar ones we'd seen online.My friends are now requesting them too!

Post some pics if you can, might help give me some inspiration or just blatantly copy!!

samwants2save;8464922

dcx, that treehouse looks fab. lovin the tall trees...hmm..infact, thats … dcx, that treehouse looks fab. lovin the tall trees...hmm..infact, thats a very nice garden..

Second that, very nice garden, just the sort I like. You were lucky growing up there DCX.

master_chief;8465673

Post some pics if you can, might help give me some inspiration or just … Post some pics if you can, might help give me some inspiration or just blatantly copy!!Second that, very nice garden, just the sort I like. You were lucky growing up there DCX.

Sorry just got back on line I'll do pics tomorrow if you still want

Banned

lostscot;8481329

Sorry just got back on line I'll do pics tomorrow if you still want

Yes please. Would love to see them.

Me too
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Marks & Spencer Credit Receipt?11
    2. Add one, leave one game54315389