Groups

Recommendations Haven or suchlike weekend break?

Hi all,

Was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for a Haven complex or any other such like thing for a family of 3 (2ad & 2yr old) to go away a wee weekend break end of March.
    Have been to Craig Tara Haven (ayr) but wasnt impressed, however I have heard there are nice locations if anyone could recommend. Was looking at Cala Gran Blackpool but reviews on that werent good. Basically just want a wee weekend away, somewhere with plenty to do for us all, not costing an arm & a leg. Live in Scotland but would travel as long as not too far. Any suggestions- will give Rep

Carol x

12 Comments

dont know if you looked at any of the park resorts? Dont go to pontins!!!!!!

Original Poster

ive not, are there any you would recommend? x

Not been to any of the ones up north, as I live in the south and usually stay around here. When we do go to Blackpool we normally stay in a aprtment for the week and in evenings go to the pier for the entertainment. Sorry

Original Poster

yeh i might even look at doing something like that, decisions decisions Rep added thanks

I have been to Berwick holiday park many times and would recommend it.:thumbsup:
    Once again as I stated in another thread I would never recommend Craig Tara to anyone.

haven, golden sands mablethorpe is nice, lovely beaches lovely for dogs or kids.

stainy127;4427603

haven, golden sands mablethorpe is nice, lovely beaches lovely for dogs … haven, golden sands mablethorpe is nice, lovely beaches lovely for dogs or kids.

Think thats bit too far from Scotland tho? it is nice there, so is thorpe park in cleethorpes

Original Poster

much obliged everyone, checking out those parks now x

bargainhunter2009;4427408

dont know if you looked at any of the park resorts? Dont go to … dont know if you looked at any of the park resorts? Dont go to pontins!!!!!!

Absolutely agree, avoid pontins.....
    tummel valley in perthshire is lovely.

Carol, also have a look on the hoseseasons website

butlins or centre parcs?

Original Poster

thanks again guys
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Does the app aznog still work?22
      2. Best Custom ROM for XIaomi Redmi Note 233