Groups

Recommendations of reasonably priced hotels in Amsterdam

I'm looking at going over to Amsterdam for a couple of nights in the first week in July and wondered whether any of you could recommend any decent reasonably priced hotels.

Thanks

4 Comments

We go to Amsterdam at least 2x a year (son lives there), and stay at the A TRAIN HOTEL. Its reasonable, clean and friendly, and 2 mins walk from train station. U

Try searching for apartments as well - iI took my OH their a couple of years ago and had a great deal here and it was reall nice and central - Palace B&B (Spuistraat 224, Amsterdam 1012 VT, The Netherlands)

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hot…tml

I would also agree at looking for an apartment. The greenhouse effect has some amazing apartments at very reasonable prices. They also have hotel rooms which are very clean and tidy.
    ]http//ww…tml

I go every year, going again in Sept.

Always stay in the Bulldog Hotel in a twin room. 10 min walk from the station, and right by the Red Light district, walking distance to a variety of pubs, restarants & Cafes
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2494
      2. Cat Chat76734
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767394
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1725

See more discussions