Groups
    EXPIRED

Recommendations on an electric toothbrush?

About £40 if possible.

I'm using a Sonicare 7900 at the moment but i can't find any decent deals on them anywhere

Thanks in advance!

10 Comments

Why are you looking to swap? Sonicare are good, imo.

Original Poster

BorisTheSpider;3872612

Why are you looking to swap? Sonicare are good, imo.

Sorry should have said, its for the wife. And i agree Sonicares are great

Get the same so you can use the same brushes for both.

I bought 3 x Braun Oral-B Professional Care 6000 Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush for the family with a set of replacement brushes from Amazon all in one go. Never had a problem with them so far.

i've just got a oral b "truimph" 9500 for crimbo. its bob on. cost 50quid off ebay.

I have owned most of them and the Oral B triumph blows them all away

another point,All the other oral B tothbrushes use Nicd which only really last about a year and then you have to buy a new toothbrush but the Triumph uses Nimh which should keep going a lot longer

I've just bought this one:
    debenhams.com/web…_-1

Seems to have reasonable reviews and with discount codes you can get it down to £36 delivered.

Original Poster

Thanks everyone! Repped you all

Went for the Sonicare from Debenhams in the end, great deal!

Thanks much to Littletiger in particular :-D

teambintip;3877970

Thanks everyone! Repped you allWent for the Sonicare from Debenhams in … Thanks everyone! Repped you allWent for the Sonicare from Debenhams in the end, great deal!Thanks much to Snowtiger in particular :-D

But I'm littletiger!!! Snowtiger is a far more respected member of HUKD than me lol :-D

Original Poster

littletiger;3890156

But I'm littletiger!!! Snowtiger is a far more respected member of HUKD … But I'm littletiger!!! Snowtiger is a far more respected member of HUKD than me lol :-D

Amended :oops:

Thanks again :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Anyone use a FitBit Surge?23
      2. Iptv813
      3. Does Tesco call you after a delivery?1015
      4. Recommend a free reminder app42

See more discussions