Groups

recommendations please for a Theatre Break

hiya

I plan to take my daughter to london as part of her christmas present and would like to go see a show, can you recommend a company or any good deals? We will be travelling from Scotland.

thanks v much

11 Comments

Book everything separately.

How old is your daughter?

Original Poster

exmouthred

Book everything separately.How old is your daughter?

hiya

she is 10

Depending on how old your daughter is, she may well enjoy The Snowman at Sadler's Wells Theatre (but note that this show is at the Peacock Theatre (also part of Sadler's Wells Theatre) near Holborn tube station). Link here: The Snowman

Not sure about package deals at the moment, but will come back and post here if I hear of any good ones.

For a ten year old girl, I would recommend a show like Wicked.

I took my son to see Grease couple of years ago so he was only 9 then and he loved it

When are you going? You won't get better value than a Travelodge.

exmouthred

For a ten year old girl, I would recommend a show like Wicked.

+1, the Snowman is for really small children

Lastminute were doing 2 for 1 deals this week so hunt around for seperate hotel and tickets

Give us your dates, and we can look for the best deals.

Original Poster

exmouthred

Give us your dates, and we can look for the best deals.

hiya

ideally between christmas and new year 28th (ish) happy to go even for one night.....

Wicked tickets are available from £15 at Lastminute but you could risk it on the day seeing as there are only 2 of you going I pressume and book when you get there at the theatre as they offer nicer seats for a lot less then any online retailer.

It's on at the Apollo Victoria so depending on your budget you could stay at the Grosvenor for £100 or a nearby Travelodge for around £70. As you are right on the train/coach line for the theatre any hotel on a line would be ok but would need to know what your expectations are,

Original Poster

choc1969

Wicked tickets are available from £15 at Lastminute but you could risk it … Wicked tickets are available from £15 at Lastminute but you could risk it on the day seeing as there are only 2 of you going I pressume and book when you get there at the theatre as they offer nicer seats for a lot less then any online retailer.It's on at the Apollo Victoria so depending on your budget you could stay at the Grosvenor for £100 or a nearby Travelodge for around £70. As you are right on the train/coach line for the theatre any hotel on a line would be ok but would need to know what your expectations are,

thanks very much, going to look into this.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424214487
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553777
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047090
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826351

See more discussions