Groups

Recommended 4K HDR 10 Tv for Xbox one s

Hi all, I've ordered the new Xbox one S and just wanted to know what 4K tv you guys recommend? I'm looking for budget friendly around the 40 inch mark. A mate of mine has found a great Samsung one for £450 that's 39". That's for your opinions!

12 Comments

hotukdeals.com/dea…864?p=28810104

I'm looking at getting one of these for ps4 pro.......might buy from John Lewis for 5yr warranty

Or for a budget argos.co.uk/sta…htm
    Edited by: "t_kaay" 24th Sep 2016

Original Poster

I was looking at the first one, is there much difference between the two? I'm presuming they both have HDR 10 as Xbox one s needs that

dylansdoor11

I was looking at the first one, is there much difference between the two? … I was looking at the first one, is there much difference between the two? I'm presuming they both have HDR 10 as Xbox one s needs that

That's my query too.....philips model doesn't state it's hdr so I'm not sure. Samsung seems the better one.

Banned

hisense with there new update that makes the tv hdr ....if you go on the av forum lots of people have been using it with there xbox in 4k go to page 30 on the link
    avforums.com/thr…-19

Edited by: "skyarsenal" 24th Sep 2016

Hisense from ao.com are good value

Banned

richer sound will price match and give you 6 year guarantee, i did that and the matched it with Argos

Original Poster

Oh nice is that update applied for all 4K TVs from hisense?

This the problem ive been having which 4k tvs have HDR10

Banned

dylansdoor11

Oh nice is that update applied for all 4K TVs from hisense?

​yes read the av forum thread
    Edited by: "skyarsenal" 24th Sep 2016

Original Poster

Yep thanks!

I could be wrong but think it's just the premium tvs that have hdr 10 so even a 40 inch would cost you around the 700 pound range
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?712
      2. What laptop?11
      3. Virgin media sign up67
      4. Which android box?33

See more discussions