Recommended fragrance for a 14 year old daughter

Found 14th Dec 2017
Can anyone recommend a young fresh fragrance that is possibly on offer at the moment. Been going through on hukd but really don’t know what’s an old or young fragrance.

Thanks

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
12 Comments

wow thats a question lol why not give the person vouchers for boots or perfume shop and let them pick their own?

ccwjames27 m ago

wow thats a question lol why not give the person vouchers for boots or …wow thats a question lol why not give the person vouchers for boots or perfume shop and let them pick their own?

I agree with this. We have a 14 year old girl and wouldn't even dream of buying a perfume for her without her being present or having an idea of what she likes.

Its far too personal a gift to buy.

My daughter likes Britney Spears fantasy- not too expensive. It's more of a toffee/ sweet smell than fresh though.
I do agree that it's best to let them pick their own though

Original Poster

Hmm ok will leave it then thanks. Don’t necessarily like giving gift vouchers as doesn’t show much thought. Will go back to drawing board on gifts. I find girls this age so hard to buy for!

My Daughter is 14 and likes The Mugler perfumes or CK gold. Oh, and ghost!

Next Sparkle is a nice one too. Not expensive either.

At that age it's all about the brand.

depending on how much you want to spend, my daughters got one of these from Superdry. Might be able to get a different colour instore. just the right size to go out with her friends and put a purse, phone, travel card and essentials in.
eBay
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 14th Dec 2017

Definitely 100% buy with them present,or ask them exactly what they want 🎅🏼

While I agree with the "ask her what she wants" my 14 year old Niece had me in what felt like every perfume shop in Gran Canaria pricing Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh until she found the cheapest place selling it.

Lacoste touch of pink is beautiful

If she likes cats, the Katy Perry perfumes are in lovely bottles and smell nice x

Original Poster

Ok thanks everyone that’s a great help.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants