Recommended headphones for glasses wearer?

Posted 13th Nov
Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone has recommdations for a glasses wearer. Some time ago i bought the Bang and Olufsen H6 and they felt comfortable at home before i needed glasses, now, they cause some pain around the ears. Would you recommend on-ear or over-ear or go for in-ear instead?

Thanks.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

11 Comments
Or you could get contacts lenses.

If not maybe in ear hear phones.
Bose over ear's have always been comfortable with specs, it does depend however on the thickness of your frames.

if the Bose don't feel comfortable, honestly i'd go with what @Munch1981 suggested and stick with in ears.
Munch198113/11/2019 14:09

Or you could get contacts lenses.If not maybe in ear hear phones.

Looked into contact lenses but i require prism correction and been told that can't really be done with contacts. Inner ear might be the best option then.
ManiSingh13/11/2019 14:16

Bose over ear's have always been comfortable with specs, it does depend …Bose over ear's have always been comfortable with specs, it does depend however on the thickness of your frames.if the Bose don't feel comfortable, honestly i'd go with what @Munch1981 suggested and stick with in ears.

Thanks, ill check those out.
Look for neckband headphones, there should be enough room
ManiSingh13/11/2019 14:16

Bose over ear's have always been comfortable with specs, it does depend …Bose over ear's have always been comfortable with specs, it does depend however on the thickness of your frames.if the Bose don't feel comfortable, honestly i'd go with what @Munch1981 suggested and stick with in ears.

I wear glasses and have been using a pair of Bose Quiet Comfort 15 for years, by far the most comfortable headphones I’ve ever used. I’d definitely recommend something from the QC series.
Haircut_10013/11/2019 15:25

I wear glasses and have been using a pair of Bose Quiet Comfort 15 for …I wear glasses and have been using a pair of Bose Quiet Comfort 15 for years, by far the most comfortable headphones I’ve ever used. I’d definitely recommend something from the QC series.

Thanks, sounds good!
Haircut_10013/11/2019 15:25

I wear glasses and have been using a pair of Bose Quiet Comfort 15 for …I wear glasses and have been using a pair of Bose Quiet Comfort 15 for years, by far the most comfortable headphones I’ve ever used. I’d definitely recommend something from the QC series.

If that's too costly look at the soundtrue AE 2, just as comfortable IMO...
Edited by: "ManiSingh" 13th Nov
put ya glasses on and look
williamsonjohn4713/11/2019 14:18

Looked into contact lenses but i require prism correction and been told …Looked into contact lenses but i require prism correction and been told that can't really be done with contacts. Inner ear might be the best option then.

Don't get any for the inner ear. You would have to push them through your eardrums!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions